NASCAR 2ND HALF SEASON FANTASY
2017 2ND HALF SEASON RULES
& LEGAL NOTICES
As the Owner of your team, you start with a $10,000,000 budget that you spend on choosing exactly 8 cars. See the CAR VALUE LIST for each car's price. When picking your 8 cars you can spend any amount up to and including $10,000,000 for your cars. Any team that is entered over the $10,000,000 budget will be invalid.
YOU MUST PICK EXACTLY
8 CARS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Points are scored based on your car's performance. (SEE THE OFFICIAL SCORING SYSTEM) Bonus points are also awarded for team performance. You accumulate points each week and at the end of the season (SEE 18 WEEK SCHEDULE) The team that accumulates the most points finishes first, and so on for the top 100+ positions. (The number of positions will be determined by the number of entries we receive. The number of the positions will be posted on the website no later than July 24, 2017). All prizes will be awarded based on your point performance.
NO WEEKLY TRANSACTIONS - Your teams automatically runs for you each week. There will be NO TRADING or RELEASING cars. What you pick is what you keep for the entire season with no exception. Keep in mind when you pick a car, you get the car NOT the driver. On the entry form the driver name is only used as guidance based on the info we saw. Your job is to know which cars are driven by which drivers.
TEAM SELECTION -- When selecting your team we do not accept any unlisted cars. You may only pick from the list of cars on the official entry form.
1. FANTASYGAMES 4 U; LLC IS NOT
AFFILIATED WITH, ENDORSED BY, OR SPONSORED BY The NASCAR® organization.
NASCAR® is a registered trademark owned by the National Association
for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. We also have no affiliation with, are
not endorsed by, or sponsored by NEXTEL CUP®, any DRIVERS, SPONSORS
2. THIS IS A GAME OF SKILL. WINNERS
WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE OBJECTIVE CRITERIA SET FORTH IN THE RULES.
From all eligible entries received, the winners will be determined based
on their ability to use their skill and knowledge of NASCAR® drivers
to accumulate the most points based on our scoring system through the
specified 18 race season.
3. ELIGIBILITY You must be 18 years
of age or older to enter. This game is open to legal residents of the
United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
This game is void where prohibited by law.
4. DISCLAIMER;Fantasygames 4 U;
LLC will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, garbled, misdirected,
incomplete, or damaged entries; (b) any race disruptions, injuries,
losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Fantasygames
4 U; LLC or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials
associated with the game. By entering the Game, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC
retains the right to use and publish the entrant's proper name, state
of residence, score, and ranking online and in any other media in connection
with the Game, unless prohibited by law. In the event that the NASCAR®
season is postponed, terminated early, or cancelled for any reason,
Fantasygames 4 U; LLC reserves the right to award prizes based on scores
at the time the season is disrupted, or to cancel, modify or suspend
the game at its discretion. Our Fantasy Racing League may not be used
in connection with any form of gambling.
5. ENTRY. The on-line deadline to join the 2017 2nd Half Fantasy Racing season and select cars is Saturday July 15, 2017 prior to the start of the LENOX Industrial Tools 301 from New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Fantasygames4ULLC is not responsible for any entries rejected. Entry forms will be accepted only through the official Stock Car Fantasy Racing League Website, the United States Mail Service, or personal delivery. If entry forms are submitted through the United States Mail Service, the envelope must be post marked no later than July 16th, 2017. If entry forms are to be submitted through our Web Site or personal delivery, submission shall be no later than July 16, 2017, prior to the start of the LENOX Industrial Tools 301 from New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Proof of electronic submission rests on the game participants. There is no limit on the number of entries you can submit. Each entry cost $25 for the entire 2nd half 2017 season. No refunds will be allowed after the start of the LENOX Industrial Tools 301 from New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
6. PRIZES. Prizes will be awarded
based on the number of entries received. ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE
RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
Winners with prizes over $600 will be provided an IRS 1099 form by Fantasygames
4 U; LLC. Each winner of a prize of $600 or more will have to fill out
a prize claim form in order to collect their prize.
7. NOTIFICATION. Winners will be notified through the WEB site after the results are tabulated and audited. (approximately December 1, 2017). Prizes will be issued on or around December 8th. By accepting any prizes, the winners grant permission to Fantasygames4U; LLC to use their names for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Winners may be included to sign a release of liability form before any prize money will be awarded.
8. GENERAL RELEASE. By participating
in the Game, you release and agree to hold harmless Fantasygames 4 U;
LLC, and its managers, members, employees, representatives, agents and
contractors, from any liability for any damages, losses, costs, judgments,
fines, injuries or expenses of any kind related to or arising out of
the Game or any prize (including, but not limited to, any rights of
publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether
intentional or unintentional). To the extent permitted by law, Fantasygames
4 U; LLC will not be liable to you or anyone else for (1) any decision
made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on materials
or information obtained or downloaded from this site, or (2) any direct,
indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or similar damages even
if Fantasygames 4 U; LLC is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain states do not allow limitation or exclusion of liability, so
some or all of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to
9. INTERNET/TECHNOLOGY PROBLEMS. If,
for any reason, the program is not capable of running as planned, including
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention,
fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of
Fantasygames 4 U; LLC which corrupt or affect the administration, security,
fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game, Fantasygames 4
U; LLC reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any
individual who violates these Legal Restrictions or the associated Rule
Set referenced herein, tampers with the entry process, or engages in
any conduct detrimental to Fantasygames 4 U; LLC, the game itself.or
any other entrant (in each case as determined in FANTASYGAMES 4 U's
sole discretion), to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in
question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Game at any
time. Released Party, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC assumes no responsibility
for, and will not be liable for, any error, omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications
line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration
of entries. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, misdirected,
incomplete or garbled transmissions. Fantasygames 4 U; LLC is not in
any way responsible or liable for any problems or technical malfunction
of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers,
or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or
entry to be received by Fantasygames 4 U; LLC on account of technical
problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or
any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's
or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation
or downloading of any materials in this Game. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY
ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE
OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND
SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FANTASYGAMES 4 U RESERVES THE RIGHT
TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE
TO FANTASYGAMES 4 U TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNERS LIST. This Game is
subject to these Legal Restrictions and Official Rules, and any other
rules sets expressly referenced herein. Game entrants agree to abide
by the terms of the Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges
and the Commissioner, which are final on all matters pertaining to this
Game. FANTASYGAMES 4 U; LLC, LLC reserves the right to change the Official
Rules at any time, in its sole discretion.
11. TIE BREAKERS In the event of
a tie, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC will break the tie as follows. For overall
and weekly prizes, if two or more tie for a position, the tie will not
be broken, instead we will sum the prizes and divide by the number of
teams involved in the tie and distribute the prize evenly. Example:
Three teams tie for 6th. We will sum up the prize money for 6th, 7th
& 8th, divide by three and distribute that amount to all three teams
that were involved in the tie. The same holds true for weekly winners.
12. SEVERABILITY. In the event
that any provision of the Official Rules is found invalid or unenforceable
pursuant to judicial decree or decision, the remainder of the Official
Rules shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The
parties intend that the provisions of the Official Rules be enforced
to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, the
parties agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they
shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make them enforceable.
13. GOVERNING LAW. The Game shall
be governed by the laws of the State of New York and the venue of any
dispute arising out of the Game or the operation of this Web site shall
be in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Onondaga
County, New York.
14. ASSIGNMENT, SALE, TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
PROHIBITED. All rights and privileges granted by participation in
the Game are exclusive to the person who signed the entry form. Assignment,
sale, or transfer of any rights or privileges are prohibited and will
not be recognized by Fantasy Games 4 U, LLC.
15. MAIL IN ENTRIES OVER BUDGET. To avoid mail in entries from being invalid due to driver selections which exceed the $10,000,000 budget, FANTASYGAMES4U reserves the right and will adjust teams to get within the budget. Adjustments will be made starting with the 8th driver selected and working upward. We will adjust the 8th driver to whatever driver allows the team to be within budget. If the 8th driver can't be used we will use the 7th driver and continue until the team is within budget. Example: The team selected is $300,000 over budget and the 8th driver selected is worth $850,000. FANTASYGAMES4U would change the 8th driver to which ever driver was $550,000 ($850,000 - $300,000) or the next listed driver that is listed lower than $550,000. If there are multiple drivers at a specific price that we need to adjust to we will assign the driver listed at the top of that price group. It is possible that more than one driver may need to be adjusted. This allows participants to have a team racing for them despite the fact that an error was detected. For this reason all mail in entries should list drivers in the order of selection to avoid possibly losing a favorite due to an error. The most popular reasons for team being over budget are math errors and copying the wrong price for the drivers.
BY PARTICIPATING OR ENTERING IN FANTASYGAMES
4 U STOCK CAR FANTASY RACING LEAGUE, ALL PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE OFFICIAL RULES AND LEGAL NOTICES,
AND FURTHER AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE DECISIONS OF FANTASYGAMES 4 U, LLC,
WHICH ARE FINAL ON ALL MATTERS PERTAINING TO THE GAME.